- Changed default behaviour of text regions. Now it's similar to
their behaviour in Microsoft Windows environment.
To restore previous
way of work set variable "persistent-regions" to 'on'.
- If find-tag command can not find `tags' file, it can run `ctags'
- New commands: redo-changes, grep-files.
- Fixed to work with new ispell (version 3.1).
- Added 'Hints' section to the help contents (very few so far).
- Version numbering has been changed according to SUNSITE archive
First available for Linux.